Ep 142 Kimra Luna joins Nathan.
Kimra Luna is a personal branding and online business strategist who helps freedom-seeking entrepreneurs to stand out, captivate their audiences’ attention and monetize their authentic brands online.
In 2014 and after being on government welfare for over 4½ years, Kimra defied the odds grew her business from zero to $880k in sales in the less than a year.
You can find Kimra on YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and of course Facebook where she consistently provides advice and guidance to her group The Freedom Hacker’s Mastermind.
YOUR $100: Remember to subscribe to the show on itunes then text the word "nathan" to 33444 to confirm that you've done it to enter to win $100 every Monday on the show. Do this now. Stop reading this and do it!
Click here to join the top tribe and instantly learn how Nathan made his first $10k at 19 years old: http://nathanlatka.com/startertribelive
3 Key Points:
- Demand for sales on the internet usually grows exponentially right before closing hours.
- Growing a community based on Facebook ads and other means can be achieved for less than 2$ per conversion.
- For those just starting out, remember to go for it! Don’t hold back.
- 01:00 – Nathan’s introduction to today’s show
- 01:44 – Kimra joins the show
- 01:54– Kimra sells a signature program called Be True, Brand You
- 02:03 – In her first year of business, she made 880K in sales from the program
- 02:42 – Before the program, Kimra was a health and wellness food blogger
- 03:31 – Sales page for program not up currently – the program runs for short periods per year
- 04:00 – Kimra’s website was designed by Diane and Peach – it’s hand drawn
- 05:17 – Kimra goes over all her expenses for her program (facebook ads, team, copywriting, sales page, brand video, photoshoot)
- 07:23 – At first, Kimra’s ad revenue was used for previously familiar audiences
- 08:45 – In February, Kimra’s list was 10K-11K, by end of launch, 12K.
- 09:19 – Advertising for her webinar is kept below 2 dollars per conversion (people who saw it)
- 10:48 – Audience members usually purchased a product after watching 4 webinars
- 11:16 – 1500-2000 members register for each webinar, about half of them show up
- 11:30 – The webinars are about 90 minutes long and cover a wide variety of topics
- 12:03 – Kimra doesn’t do sales on the webinar event, but usually the demand is much more massive last minute
- 13:07 – Luckily because most of Kimra’s list is in her Facebook community, she doesn’t have to email much
- 14:03 – The 2K digital course buys into a membership site with videos covering the ins and outs of online marketing – Kimra also answers individual questions from members
- 16:00 – Kimra grew her group and list simultaneously
- 18:13 – Famous Five
Related: Want to learn how to go from $0-$10k/mo in revenue fast? Join Nathan live on the Starter Tribe Beta free workshop.
- Favorite Book?— Don’t have one
- What CEO do you follow?— Nope, don’t have one
- What is your favorite online tool?— Leadpages
- Do you get 8 hours of sleep?— No, she’s got three children. (Whew!)
- If you could let your 20 year old self know one thing, what would it be?— Go for it! Don’t hold back. Just go for it.
Listen to The Top if you want to hear from the worlds TOP entrepreneurs on how much they sold last month, how they are selling it, and what they are selling - 7 days a week in 20 minute interviews! Join the Top Tribe at http://NathanLatka.com/TheTop
The Top is FOR YOU if you are:
A STUDENT who wants to become the CEO of a $10m company in under 24 months (episode #4)
STUCK in the CORPORATE grind and looking to create a $10k/mo side business so you can quit (episode #7)
An influencer or BLOGGER who wants to make $27k/mo in monthly RECURRING revenue to have the life you want and full CONTROL (episode #1)
The Software as a Service (SaaS) entrepreneur who wants to grow to a $100m+ valuation (episode #14).
Your host, Nathan Latka is a 25 year old software entrepreneur who has driven over $4.5 million in revenue and built a 25 person team as he dropped out of school, raised $2.5million from a Forbes Billionaire, and attracted over 10,000 paying customers from 160+ different countries.
Oprah gets 60 minutes or more to make her guests comfortable to then ask tough questions. Nathan does it all in less than 15 minutes in this daily podcast that's like an audio version of Pat Flynn's monthly income report. Join the Top Tribe at http://NathanLatka.com/TheTop