Sweeney Daniel, a partner at Hustle and Grow and Click Bank University. He launched his first company in high school which lead him to working full time in digital marketing. He decided to leave the corporate grind and is now focused on helping others create their digital business while maintaining a fun lifestyle.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 01:34 – Nathan introduces Sweeney
- 02:04 – What Hustle and Grow is and how it generates revenue
- 02:11 – Marketing list, promoting digital products, and an agency
- 02:20 – Selling marketing and affiliate products and working closely with ecommerce partners
- 02:28 – Founded in 2016
- 02:38 – Hustle and Grow’s website
- 02:53 – 2016’s revenue will be close to $1M
- 03:17 – The most successful thing sold
- 03:39 – Partnership with Click Bank
- 04:01 – Providing digital products to Click Bank customers
- 04:48 – How Hustle and Grow landed the deal
- 05:05 – The pay and the partnership
- 05:50 – Commission based income
- 06:36 – Online Course Academy
- 07:03 – Sweeney worked with 4 7-figure businesses
- 08:06 –Why not another line of business?
- 08:21 – Sweeney was an employee earning $60K+commisions
- 08:55 – Sweeney’s tragedies in college
- 09:09 – “You need to have your ducks in a row in order for your business to grow.”
- 09:28 – If Sweeney’s dad didn’t pass away
- 09:53 – The before and after
- 10:51 – The trend from tragedy to realization
- 11:46 – Tragedy –one if the things that makes or breaks people
- 12:01 – Sweeney had 2 podcasts in the past
- 12:36 – Nathan’s experience with podcasts
- 13:08 – The big thing is that people puts out a course but doesn’t build a brand.
- 14:07 – Brand first, product second
- 14:17 – Connect with Sweeney on Facebook
- 15:53 – The Famous Five
- 18:32 - Grab FREE Facebook Ads and Ecommerce Guide for The Top Tribe
3 Key Points:
- You need to have your ducks in a row in order for your business to grow.
- Tragedy –one if the things that makes or breaks people.
- The big thing is that people puts out a course but doesn’t build a brand.
- Toptal– Nathan found his development team using Toptal for his new business Send Later. He was able to keep 100% equity and didn’t have to hire a co-founder due to quality of Toptal
- Host Gator– The site Nathan uses to buy his domain names and hosting for cheapest price possible.
- Freshbooks– The site Nathan uses to manage his invoices and accounts.
- Leadpages – The drag and drop tool Nathan uses to quickly create his webinar landing pages which convert at 35%+
- Audible– Nathan uses Audible when he’s driving from Austin to San Antonio (1.5 hour drive) to listen to audio books.
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday – Sweeney’s favorite business book
- Clickfunnels and Drip – Sweeney’s favorite online tools
- Connect with Sweeney on Facebook
- Show Notes provided by Mallard Creatives